Come join me and my fellow Competitive Intelligence (CI) friends for an educational and fun program on the elevator pitch, your answer to “What do you do?” It doesn’t matter if you are in the CI field–they won’t bite.
You can read my article, Tell Your (Data) Business Story – Eight Steps to Inspire Your Audience, or review the post from a SCIP event a few months back, Data Storytelling Workshop.
- Looking for our data storytelling service?
- Looking for our data storytelling keynote presentation or workshop? Click here for our Paint by Numbers program.
Here are the details:
– Date: Thursday, May 19
– Time: 5:45 to 8:00 pm
– Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP) DC/MD/VA Chapter
“What Do You Do?” 3 Steps To A Perfect Elevator Pitch
If you were in a room full of 100 decision-makers, could you deliver an inspiring and compelling 30-second answer to “What do you do?” to get the next meeting? Are you telling the right story? Is it opening the right doors for you? Few people are adept at delivering an I-want-to-know-more elevator pitch in response to “What do you do?”
The elevator pitch is critical to the establishment of a business relationship. People do business based on genuine and authentic connections. A compelling elevator pitch is the first step in making this connection.
This hands-on workshop will help you to:
- Avoid the blah-blah-blah syndrome using a proven 3 step process
- Make networking more enjoyable with a perfect elevator pitch
- Communicate with influence while making genuine connections
- Think on your feet faster using audience analysis techniques
- Tell your story with more confidence, credibility, and ease
Don’t miss this unique business workshop that sharpens your natural communication abilities and helps you respond to “What do you do?” with confidence, clarity and finesse. The skills learned here, will also improve your CI data storytelling, presentation and public speaking skills.
#thechiefstoryteller #elevatorpitch #storytelling #publicspeaking #bettertomorrowmessage
Photography Source: Photos.com