EXECUTIVE COMMUNICATION COACH SUCCESS PLAN
Together, you and Ira will develop a personalized executive communication coach Success Plan to help you reach your goals.
Ira provides BOTH coaching advice (strategy) and hands-on (tactics) help in your executive communication coach sessions. You will work in 6 skill- and confidence-building categories (see drop down table below with “+”). As you build your skills, you will have access to a variety of Smart Exercises and practice drills for you to work on during and in between our meetings.
Before we talk, please ensure your answer to each question is an enthusiastic “Yes.”
- I am ready to try new things… that may be uncomfortable
- I will diligently try to complete the Smart Exercises, practice drills, and preparation on time
- I want to invest in my future success
Why Us? Key Differentiators
When it comes to differentiating factors, these are the ones that make us really stand out.
- First and foremost, we emphasize storytelling, the oldest and most effective form of communication
- I’m an active practitioner of what I coach. To date, I have delivered more than 540 keynotes and workshops, inspiring more than 38,000 people in a dozen countries
- I’m an adjunct professor of public speaking, data storytelling, and storytelling at the University of Maryland Business School for nearly a decade
- Coaching is hands-on (“coaching consultant”)
- Receive practical and proven learning materials such as frameworks, tools, worksheets, and tip guides — all designed to be immediately applicable and easy-to-use
- Benefit from more than 50 learning modules
- Benefit from more than 150 Smart Exercises™
- We use improvisational humor like television’s Whose Line Is It Anyway? in our coaching to improve information retention, participant enjoyment, and impact. I performed in over 1,000 shows with ComedySportz
- We “get you.” I am a techie at heart, having started the computer club in high school. I won a science fair. I was a CIO of an Army hospital. I worked for three managed web hosting companies
- I nudge and push you to be better, helping you achieve your personal and professional goals