What if? What if your conference presentation engaged your entire audience, inspired them to new heights, changed thinking and actions?
What difference? What difference could THIS presentation mean to you and your organization?
More Engaging. More Memorable. More Inspiring.
We offer complete and à la carte conference presentation services for your Keynote, General Session, Main Stage, Workshop, Launch Event, Moderator Role, and Panelist Role. Benefits include:
- Turn data-driven presentations into dynamic, tell-me-more conference presentations
- Reshape personal experiences into powerful, high-impact business stories
- Improve confidence in public speaking to any audience
- Use your voice and body to be a more effective communicator
- Build stronger and more profitable relationships with clients, prospects, and staff
Looking for other types of presentations? Please visit our Public Speaking page.
DESIGNED BY A PUBLIC SPEAKING VETERAN
The conference presentation services were designed by Ira Koretsky, CEO of The Chief Storyteller®. He is a conference presentation veteran, having delivered more than 500 keynote presentations and workshops in 11 countries, to more than 36,100 people. He is also an adjunct professor at the University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business, where he teaches Enterprise Communications. In the course, Ira teaches about 70 honors students in public speaking, data storytelling, and business storytelling. The student final is a five minute, TED-Style Talk. Students pick their topic, develop engaging presentation visuals, craft a compelling narrative told through the eyes of a personal story, and teach us something new, as all good TED, TEDx, and Public Speakers do.
Below, you will find two sections describing the various conference presentation services. Contact us today and learn more about how we will make your upcoming conference presentation (more) engaging, (more) memorable, and (more) inspiring.
Complete Conference Presentation Preparation
- Analysis of Audience
- Better Tomorrow MessageTM
- Storyboard & slide messaging
- Words & language
- Storytelling for impact
* Complete presentation structure & organization
à LA CARTE CONFERENCE PRESENTATION SERVICES
- High impact photographs
- Build engaging visuals
- Enhance current content
- Consistent look & feel
- Limited messaging advice
* We use your brand and slide style guides
- Identify the right stories
- Develop Better Tomorrow MessageTM
- Write powerful story narrative
- Speaking enhancements (our secret sauce)
- Practice & refine
* See Storytelling Coach for more details
These services reinforce and expand your public speaking and conference presentation skills.
- Coaching and Mentoring: Executive Communication Coach; Storytelling Coach; Public Speaking Coach; Speaker Coach
- Better Presentations Review Service. We provide constructive feedback based on videos you provide
- All-Hands Meetings. Build a better workplace for your employees with better communication. Provide messaging, presentation, business storytelling, speaker logistics, run-of-show, and public speaking services
8 OF OUR TOP CONFERENCE PRESENTATION BLOGS
- “1-2-5-10 TM” – Five Steps to Mastering Fundamentals of Presenting (read)
- Add Suspense to Your Story with “Near-Impossible Goals” (read)
- 10 Things to Do the Morning of Your Big Presentation, Part 2 (read)
- “Pause” with Purpose in Speaking, Training, and Storytelling (read)
- Tip – Grab Your Audience with a Great Quote (read)
- Write to the 10th Grade Level to [Dramatically] Improve Audience Engagement (read)
- Great Leaders are Great Storytellers – 5 Tips to Improve Your Leadership Effectiveness (read)
- Tell Your (Data) Business Story – Eight Steps to Inspire Your Audience (read)
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Stock photography, graphics, and visuals purchased are in addition to any fees.
- Your conference presentation is designed for projection on a screen… not for printing.
- If you would like to include complementary handouts, a separate fee is required.
- Audience interactions can be included for an additional fee. Examples include individual and small group exercises, entire room exercises (see Treat Everyone Like a CEOTM delivered to over 1,200 audience members), verbal and written exercises, and more. See our Smart Exercises as examples.
Header: © Copyright 2019, The Chief Storyteller®, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Services: Develop, Design, Deliver, Powerful Stories – DepositPhotos | Improve Visuals – PikiSuperstar | Delivery Only – VectorPocket