Great presenters are like great orchestra conductors — they ensure each piece is blended together, seamlessly. The most important pieces, the “big three” of presentations, are your 1) Compelling Content; 2) Engaging Visuals; and 3) Dynamic Delivery.
The Better Presentations Review Service is designed for busy professionals who want to improve their “big three” without the longer term commitment associated with coaching and mentoring.
At a high-level, you send us a video and in turn, you receive a comprehensive list of tips and suggestions of your presentation reviewed during a telephone call with Ira Koretsky, The Chief Storyteller®. The review is emailed to you in PDF. This service is based on our Inspire Action Public Speaking SystemTM, which is a system based on more than 25 years of consulting and coaching professionals, speakers, and trainers from around the world. The system helps you become the type of presenter you want to be AND become the type of presenter audiences want to see. It follows these categories:
9 PUBLIC SPEAKING CATEGORIES
1) Introduction / Opening
2) Structure & Organization
3) Body Language / Non-Verbal Communication
5) Interacting with Audience
6) Content, Messaging, and Stories
7) Graphics, Visuals, and Slides
8) Questions & Answers
9) Closing / Summary
THE BETTER PRESENTATIONS REVIEW PROCESS
1. Contact us to start the process
2. Upload your video
3. Let us know the start and end times of the video segment you want us to review
4. We will email you your Better Presentations Review in PDF
5. Together, on the telephone, you and Ira will go through your Better Presentations Review, answering any questions.
Fees start at $250 for a five-minute video segment review with a 30-minute telephone call. Contact us to schedule your Better Presentations Review.
Photography Source: Deposit Photos with The Chief Storyteller® video/photo superimposed