If you are in the hotel or restaurant industry, join me and hundreds of professionals from around the world. I will be delivering Thursday morning’s keynote, “Get Funded: Design and Deliver the Perfect Investor Pitch.”
I met Angela, the Executive Director, after my keynote for IAHMP, the International Association of Hispanic Meeting Professionals, in Portland, Oregon. We had a great initial conversation, which led to several more telephone calls. Which then led to this keynote opportunity with LHRA.
The Latino Hotel and Restaurant Association, LHRA, is one of the preeminent organizations representing the business interests of Latino hotel owners, operators, and developers. Internationally, members own and operate hotels representing more than 20,000 rooms, employing over 15,000 individuals, and whose assets are valued at more than $2 billion.
Over 300 people from the US, Mexico, Central America, and South America will be attending. Members are influential, decision-making executives.
WHY ATTEND THE LHRA CONFERENCE
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Forecasting. We cannot predict the weather in Florida, but our expert speakers and panelists can make educated predictions on how they think hotels and restaurants will preform in 2014!
- Education. Two action-packed days of presentations and panels focusing on industry trends that will help attendees boost their performance.
- Networking with Colleagues. Mix with other successful hospitality business professionals at our unique receptions and breaks. Last year we had a chef’s competition to close the event. This year’s savory dishes event will kick off the conference!
- Legacy Building. Join LHRA as it hosts this year’s Battle of the Brands, a High Stakes Golf Tournament to support Latino students seeking careers in the hospitality industry. Compete in this stimulating golf tournament and help us raise money for student scholarships!!!
- Industry Recognition. Meet owners, operators, developers, and industry suppliers who have proven themselves worthy of LHRA recognition at this year’s Estrella Awards!
WATCH A CLIP FROM THE KEYNOTE
Watch a video excerpt from my IAHMP Storytelling for Leaders keynote presentation.
Photography Source Updated 2019: Latino Hotel and Restaurant Association
#chiefstoryteller #storytellingforsales #storytellingforleaders #workshop