STORIES AS A CORPORATE ASSET
Are you looking to inspire your EO Forum with fresh perspectives? To engage them with proven approaches to improve the effectiveness of their communications, in their own authentic way? To increase their top and bottom lines?
Ira Koretsky, The Chief Storyteller®, provides action-oriented advice to enable you to:
– Reshape personal experiences into powerful, high-impact business stories
– Improve confidence by developing effective communication techniques
– Build stronger and more profitable relationships with clients, prospects, and staff
He has worked with growing firms, Fortune 50 companies, associations, charities, universities, and government agencies (local, state, Federal, and international) around the world. Click for Ira’s bio, customers, testimonials, video clips, and success stories.
Executive Storytelling: How to Use Stories to Engage, Persuade, and Inspire
EO 360 CATEGORIES: SELF, COMMUNITY, BUSINESS
What if the right story inspired the right action from your team? What if the right story landed you that top recruit? What if the right story gained board approval? What difference could that “right story” mean to you? The Chief Storyteller®, shows you how to turn your experiences into powerful stories that engage and inspire your stakeholders (e.g., board, prospect, customer, partner, and strategic hire). Join Ira for transformative experience (half day to full day) where you will:
- Come away with concrete techniques to develop high-impact leadership stories
- Start developing your own “Story Library”
- Learn how to use your voice and body to be a more effective communicator
- Become more confident in delivering your messages to any audience
Value to Your Forum
Through a lively and insightful program, Ira will challenge you to “think deliberately” about how you communicate your stories to various stakeholders. You will receive specific ideas and constructive feedback to improve the effectiveness of your communication. Everyone receives a rich set of resources including training aids and a PDF copy of the presentation.