What would it mean to you…
- To get up on stage and be respected as a thought leader?
- To turn a data-driven presentation into a dynamic, tell-me-more conference presentation?
- To inspire them to think differently, with compelling content and insightful exercises?
- To reshape personal experiences into powerful, high-impact stories?
- To accelerate prospecting and client acquisition?
What difference could THIS presentation mean to you and your organization?
DESIGNED BY A PUBLIC SPEAKING VETERAN
Ira Koretsky, CEO of The Chief Storyteller®, is a conference presentation veteran, having delivered more than 550 keynote presentations and workshops in 11 countries, to more than 40,100 people. He designed these services for you, whether new or experienced.
The Chief Storyteller® offers complete and à la carte conference presentation services for your Keynote, General Session, Main Stage, Workshop, Launch Event, Moderator Role, and Panelist Role.
Ira remembers when he was a new speaker, planning to deliver his first conference presentation in 2004. He presented his signature Leaders STORY ™ (Leaders to the Power of Story ™) workshop at the annual ASAE Great Ideas Conference.
Nearly 20 years later, Ira has spoken for ASAE eight times and internationally to more than 319 different organizations.
He is also an adjunct professor at the University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business, where he teaches Communications. In the course, Ira teaches about 70 honors students in public speaking, data storytelling, and business storytelling. The student final is a five-minute TED-Style Talk. Students pick their topic, develop engaging presentation visuals, craft a compelling narrative told through the eyes of a personal story, and teach us something new, as all good TED, TEDx, and Public Speakers do.
Below, you will find two sections describing the various conference presentation services. Contact us today and learn more about how we will make your upcoming conference presentation (more) engaging, (more) memorable, and (more) inspiring.
Looking for public speaking and presentation support (non conference presentation)? Please visit our Public Speaking page.
Be. More Engaging. More Memorable. More Inspiring.
- Analysis of Audience
- Value prop / Better Tomorrow Message ™
- Storyboard with slide messages
- Speakers’ Bio & Program description
- Storytelling for impact
- Identify Interactions (story, exercise, video, etc.)
- The Great Presentation Framework ™
* Complete presentation organization
- Ideas into images
- Data Storytelling
- Talking points & full script
- The Great Stories Framework ™
- The Great Stories Framework ™ for Data
- Compelling opening + inspiring closing
- Optional graphic design services
* Use your brand and slide style guides
à LA CARTE CONFERENCE PRESENTATION SERVICES
- High impact photographs
- Build engaging visuals
- Enhance current content
- Consistent look & feel
- Limited messaging advice
* We use your brand and slide style guides
These services reinforce and expand your public speaking and conference presentation skills.
- Coaching and Mentoring: Storytelling Coach; Public Speaking Coach; Executive Communication Coach; Speaker Coach
- Better Presentations Review Service. We provide constructive feedback based on videos you provide
- All-Hands Meetings. Build a better workplace for your employees with better communication. Provide messaging, presentation, business storytelling, speaker logistics, run-of-show, and public speaking services
- ERGs (Employee Resource Group Meetings). Similar to All-Hands Meetings
SUCCESS STORIES / PAST PERFORMANCE
You saved the day! FEDLINK became the Federal government procurement Executive Agent for over $515M in information products. We could not have earned this role without your coaching and hands-on help with our presentation.Blane D.United States Federal Government
In all the years as executive director, I cannot remember watching a keynote from start to finish. I’m typically handling any number of conference-related questions or issues. For Ira’s keynote, I stayed the entire time. His warmth, humor, and passion engaged the audience members from the first few words. Ira energized the audience with a variety of insightful approaches to being stronger communicators and better business storytellers. Six months later, our members are still talking about him.Torryn Brazell, CAE, CMPExecutive Director, National Grants Management Association (NGMA)
As a non-native English speaker, I had been nervous about public speaking. I was prepared, in control, natural, funny. I had my best presentation in my ‘American’ life! Love you for turning me into a PRO!Eszter K.Senior Adviser
It was more than a keynote, it was a kickoff. Ira excited our group with new ways of looking at our industry. I loved that he engaged our members quickly and fully. It's rare for us to have the entire audience participating. Ira had us out of our seats with relevant and fun exercises. Our members were talking about Ira's keynote conference presentation throughout the event and have continued to do so. It was a great start to our conference.Brent McClendonExecutive Vice President, International Wood Products Association (IWPA)
“We have just one opportunity to present our story, our capabilities, our ‘why us?’” And after her big presentation, Gloria called Ira and told him, “The presentation went very, very, very well! Amara landed the contract.”Gloria McFarlandCEO, Amara Enterprise
I love our investor presentation deck. And I love how much easier public speaking is for me now. Thank you for all of your coaching. It really, really, really paid off. I have won numerous pitch competitions. I've been featured in magazines. And most importantly, we raised over $1M in our first round. THANK YOU!Sue CarrCEO, CarrTech
Simplify and tell better stories… Those were my big takeaways. You helped me develop and deliver an "unforgettable conference presentation" at the most important industry conference. Your help was instrumental in my success. More participants than ever before came up to me afterward to talk, to learn more, and to request follow up meetings.Yair Rajwan, MS, DScCEO, Visual Science Informatics
Header: © Copyright 2019, The Chief Storyteller®, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Services: Develop, Design, Deliver, Powerful Stories – DepositPhotos | Improve Visuals – PikiSuperstar | Delivery Only – VectorPocket
Success Stories: See Success Story website page
#chiefstoryteller #presentation #publicspeaking #conference #conferencepresentation