The Better Presentations Review Service is designed for busy professionals who want to improve their presentation without the long term commitment associated with coaching and mentoring.
Great presenters are like great orchestra conductors — they ensure each piece is blended together, seamlessly. The most important pieces, the “big three” of a great presentation, are your 1) Compelling Content; 2) Engaging Visuals; and 3) Dynamic Delivery.
At a high-level, you send us a video. Then, shortly thereafter, you receive a comprehensive list of tips and suggestions of your presentation, story, or training session reviewed during a Zoom video call with Ira Koretsky, The Chief Storyteller ®. The Better Presentations Review is emailed to you in PDF. This service is based on our Inspire Action TM Public Speaking FrameworkTM. It is based on more than 25 years of consulting and coaching professionals, speakers, and trainers from around the world. The system helps you become the type of presenter you want to be AND become the type of presenter audiences want to see.
the Better Presentations Review follows these categories:
9 PRESENTATION & PUBLIC SPEAKING CATEGORIES
1) Introduction / Opening
2) Structure & Organization
3) Body Language / Non-Verbal Communication
5) Interacting with Audience
6) Content, Messaging, and Stories
7) Graphics, Visuals, and Slides
8) Questions & Answers
9) Closing / Summary
THE BETTER PRESENTATIONS REVIEW PROCESS
1. Contact us to start the process
2. Upload your video
3. Let us know the start and end times of the video segment you want us to review
4. We will email you your Better Presentations Review in PDF
5. Together, on the telephone, you and Ira will go through your Better Presentations Review, answering your questions
Photography Source: Deposit Photos with The Chief Storyteller® video/photo superimposed