About Ira Koretsky
Ira Koretsky has built The Chief Storyteller® into one of the most recognized names in business storytelling. He has delivered over 500 keynote presentations and workshops in nearly a dozen countries, in more than one hundred cities, across 30 plus industries. His specialties are simplifying the complex and communicating when the stakes are high. He is also an adjunct professor in public speaking and storytelling at the University of Maryland's Business School. With over 25 years of experience, he is a sought-after global speaker, trainer, consultant, and executive communication coach.
- Great Quotes in Honor of International Women’s Day 2019
- Why Sometimes The Most Powerful Thing To Say Is Nothing – Guest, Jim Schleckser
- Get Customers to Talk about Your Brand – Very Cool Valentine’s Interactive Candy Map
- Gong Xi Fa Cai – Happy Lunar New Year – Happy Chinese New Year 2019 – Year of the Pig
- Best Commercials & Why – Super Bowl LIII / 53 / 2019