Would You Like To...
- Be more influential and persuasive
- Craft and tell memorable, high impact stories
- Inspire audiences to act
- Reduce decision-making cycles
- Improve workplace effectiveness
- Collaborate better with external stakeholders
What You Will Gain
Using a variety of proven processes and easy-to-use tools, The Chief Storyteller helps you:
- Run ongoing awareness, outreach, and program campaigns
- Craft content for traditional communications and social media
- Train technical, medical, and scientific professionals to be compelling communicators
- Develop personalized workforce development/training programs for staff, rising stars, and executives
Past Performance - Success Stories
- The FEDLINK team was granted Executive Agent status for the entire Federal government for information products based on the capabilities presentation we helped develop [The Library of Congress, Consulting]
- Developed a unified set of internal and outreach communications materials that helped secure Affordable Care Act dollars [The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Consulting]
- Helped EPA’s staff from Research Triangle Park craft compelling mission statements, success stories, and messages for building stronger internal and external relationships [Environmental Protection Agency, Workshops]
Core Competencies - Services
|Whether one hour or multiple days, programs are rich with practical ideas you can implement immediately. Includes tailored workbook, exercises, templates, tip guides, and articles. Sample topics include:
||- Leaders and Stories: How leaders can use stories to educate, inspire, and persuade
- The Engaging Presenter: 5 steps to a perfect presentation every time
- Be Unforgettable: Turn your personal experiences into actionable stories
||We start by understanding your strengths and objectives. We end with a unified messaging strategy you can count on...every day. Sample deliverables include:
||- Presentations and webinars for training, conferences, media, and public outreach
- Budget, program, and grant justification documents
- Stakeholder Engagement Plan / Relationship Building Plan
- Strategic Communications and Messaging Plan
- Content for newsletters, magazines, brochures, website, etc.
- Curated social media content for blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Slideshare, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
|Improve your communications effectiveness with continuous, collaborative coaching. Engage staff, partners, and stakeholders faster and more effectively.
- Receive personalized programs for staff, rising stars, and executives
- Access a learning library filled with guided exercises and innovative tools
If you are not generating the results you want, contact us today and letus show you how to design, develop, and deliver on mission, results-driven messages