The Chief Storyteller’s workshops can be delivered at your organization, online, or conference event. The Chief Storyteller team shares fresh perspectives on communications, messaging, membership development, advertising and sponsorship, storytelling, and leadership. Whether it is a short 30-minute workshop or a multi-day experience, we will make a measurable impact on your event (for assocations, not-for-profits, charities, or foundations).
Your workshop is...
||Your program is customized to your objectives, professional development goals, and participant needs. Pre-interviews are also conducted.
||Audience members are encouraged to participate with well-paced interactions based on a library of more than 100 thought-provoking exercises and visual media.
||Your program is filled with relevant personal and professional stories. And the presentation is packed with insightful visual and video examples.
Available individually or as a package, our most requested topics include:
- “What Do YOU Do?” How to tell your association story in 30 seconds or less
- Grow Your Association: Increase your membership and non-dues revenue by implementing the 5 pillars of unforgettable communications
- Social Media for Membership Growth: Improve member relations with effective online communications in blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, SlideShare, and Twitter (* Note: Feel free to select any combination of these social media applications)
- Be Unforgettable: Turn your personal experiences into inspiring, message-driven stories
- Presenting with Confidence: Develop and deliver engaging presentations for any audiences in 5 steps
- Champions Wanted: How to identify, nurture, and build long-term relationships with key members, volunteers, board members, and sponsors (* Note: This is The Chief Storyteller’s approach to networking and relationship building)
- Leaders are Storytellers: The art and science of how leaders can use stories to educate, inspire, and persuade
We are happy to customize programs and content to meet the needs of your association.
Contact us today and learn more about workshops that generate results