Would You Like To...
- Be more influential and persuasive
- Craft and tell memorable, high impact stories
- Inspire audiences to act
- Reduce decision-making cycles
- Improve workplace effectiveness
- Collaborate better with external stakeholders
What You Will Gain
Using a variety of proven processes and easy-to-use tools, The Chief Storyteller® helps you:
- Run ongoing awareness, outreach, and program campaigns
- Craft content for traditional communications and social media
- Train technical, medical, and scientific professionals to be compelling communicators
- Develop personalized workforce development/training programs for staff, rising stars, and executives
Past Performance - Success Stories
- The FEDLINK team was granted Executive Agent status for the entire Federal government for information products based on the capabilities presentation we helped develop [The Library of Congress, Consulting]
- Developed a unified set of internal and outreach communications materials that helped secure Affordable Care Act dollars [The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Consulting]
- Helped EPA’s staff from Research Triangle Park craft compelling mission statements, success stories, and messages for building stronger internal and external relationships [Environmental Protection Agency, Workshops]
Core Competencies - Services
|Whether one hour or multiple days, programs are rich with practical ideas you can implement immediately. Includes tailored workbook, exercises, templates, tip guides, and articles. Sample topics include:
||- Leaders and Stories: How leaders can use stories to educate, inspire, and persuade
- The Engaging Presenter: 5 steps to a perfect presentation every time
- Be Unforgettable: Turn your personal experiences into actionable stories
||We start by understanding your strengths and objectives. We end with a unified messaging strategy you can count on...every day. Sample deliverables include:
||- Presentations and webinars for training, conferences, media, and public outreach
- Budget, program, and grant justification documents
- Stakeholder Engagement Plan / Relationship Building Plan
- Strategic Communications and Messaging Plan
- Content for newsletters, magazines, brochures, website, etc.
- Curated social media content for blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Slideshare, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
|Improve your communications effectiveness with continuous, collaborative coaching. Engage staff, partners, and stakeholders faster and more effectively.
- Receive personalized programs for staff, rising stars, and executives
- Access a learning library filled with guided exercises and innovative tools
If you are not generating the results you want, contact us today andlet us show you how to improve your effectiveness